We Buy Houses In Lake Mary, Florida. Are you thinking about selling your property? Perhaps you’re weighing the pros and cons of how to sell and wondering, “Should I hire a real estate agent to sell my house in Lake Mary FL or sell to an investor?” If so then this blog post is for you! As homebuyers in Florida, we write down the pros and cons of selling your home to an agent or work with an investor. (It also applies to anyone looking to sell real estate in Lake Mary FL or surrounding area)
Selling a house is a big, complex decision, so you’re smart to be thinking through all the steps of the process.
Should I Hire A Real Estate Agent To Sell My Home In Lake Mary FL?
Pros Of Working With An FL Agent:
- The agent has probably done this before so they know the process.
- You won’t have to do the actual negotiating – the agent will take care of that for you.
- The agent will guide you step-by-step.
- You might get a price closer to your asking price.
Cons Of Working With A Florida Agent:
- You’ll have to pay to fix up your house.
- You’ll have to clean up your home.
- You’ll have to wait while an agent shows your property in Lake Mary FL to buyers – this could take months
- You’ll have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property in Florida the whole time the house is being shown.
- You’ll have to pay the agent’s commissions.
- You might not get a price closer to your asking price.
Should I Hire An Investor To Sell My Home In Lake Mary, Florida?
Pros Of Working With An FL Investor
- The investor will have done this often and knows what they are doing.
- You’ll know exactly what the offer is right away – there’s no guesswork or gambling on the market in Florida.
- You don’t have to pay to fix up your house.
- You don’t have to clean up your home.
- You don’t have to wait for months.
- You don’t have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property that whole time.
- You don’t have any commissions or fees to pay.
Cons Of Working With A Florida Investor:
- You might not get “market price” for your home – an investor may pay less
Cash For Houses In Lake Mary FL
For many property owners it comes down to just a few simple questions:
- How soon do you want to sell your house in FL?
- Would you rather gamble and see IF you can get market price (but pay more in bills) or know right away exactly how much you’ll get (and save money in all those expenses)?
When you answer those questions then you’ll discover the answer to your question, “Should I hire a real estate agent to sell my home in Lake Mary FL or sell to an investor?”
If you’re thinking of selling and have questions about the process or to see how much we can offer for your property, just reach out to the local professional Florida home buyers such as Renovation 320 and let us know about the property and we’ll see how we can help – we might be able to give you a cash offer to purchase your house very fast or we might be connected you with a great real estate agent that we know and work with.