We Buy Houses in Titusville Florida. We are homebuyers in Titusville FL, and we offer cash for houses in FL. Did you know that it is possible to sell your Titusville FL house in only a week? When you work with Renovation 320, you will get a great price and fast closing. We will work with you on your schedule to ensure a smooth and seamless transaction so you could sell your home fast.
There are many situations in which a fast and direct offer is a better choice over a traditional property listing. People who need to sell before a specific date, who don’t want to deal with repairs, or who need cash right away, a direct sale is a logical way to go. Working with Renovation 320 can help homeowners navigate any difficult situation. People who need to sell within a certain timeframe will find great benefits when selling their Titusville FL homes directly to Renovation 320.
For example, do you need to sell your Titusville FL house for any of these reasons?
- You’re worried about foreclosure and the bank taking your home
- You are tired of being a landlord, constantly dealing with bad tenants
- The property isn’t big enough for your growing family
- The property is too big and you’re tired of maintaining so much space
- You are getting a divorce and would appreciate a fast sale
- There is another investment you’d like to make that is contingent on the sale of your current property
- You have tax problems that have prevented you from selling in the past
- There are liens against the house and you don’t have the means to clear them up
- There are code violations plaguing the property that you don’t want to take care of
- You no longer like the neighborhood because it has been built up or become run down
- You have low equity and aren’t sure how to get out from under your house
- You’re dealing with a sudden illness that has become expensive and burdensome
- You’ve suffered the loss of a loved one and don’t wish to stay in the house any longer
These are just a few of the reasons why people want to sell their houses in only a week. Our team can make it possible for you no matter how difficult your situation may seem or how quickly you need to close.
Get The Facts Before Selling Your House in Titusville
Before choosing how to sell your home, we encourage you to take a look at all of your selling options. While listing your home may make you think you are getting more money, there is no guarantee that it will sell for that much. Plus, when you list with a Titusville FL real estate agent, you’ll have to continue paying the holding costs for the property. You will also have to spend money on repairs, cleaning, staging, and marketing. When all is said and done, you will own your agent about 6% in commissions and another 2-5% in closing costs. All in all, the traditional listing process can be more expensive than you may think. According to Bankrate, home sellers should expect to spend about 10% of the final sale price toward closing costs. It is important to explore all of your selling options while being careful to account for all of the expenses each selling method will incur.
Get An Offer For The Property in Florida
When you call up Renovation 320, getting an offer is simple. We will carefully research your property as well as other recent sales in the area. We’ll learn all about your selling goals and when you need to move. As quickly as possible, our team will provide you with a stress-free, no-obligation offer. From there, the decision on how to sell is up to you. If you accept, we will typically be able to close on your property in 7 days or less. Of course, the actual day of closing is completely up to you.
Get Your Stuff Ready To Go When Selling The Home in FL
If you accept our offer, the next thing to do is get ready to go! While we are able to close on your house in only a week, we understand that you may not be ready that quickly. We will work with you to close on the day that is easiest for you. All you have to do is gather the items you are keeping and leave the rest to us. We will take care of the repairs, the cleaning, and the items you wish to leave behind. Our goal is to make the selling price as fair and convenient for you as possible.
Sell My House in Titusville FL
As you can see, the process of selling your house in only a week isn’t very complicated when you work with Renovation 320. We will make you an offer and close when you are ready. Often within seven days or less. You can always count on us for a great offer and exceptional customer service. Feel free to reach out to us with questions at any time. If you think you need to sell your house in Florida, call us. We are your local Creighton FL home buyers and we can help you.